Tuesday, November 11, 2008

The Downside of that Job

I was walking with Long Island, and we passed two women of the night. Long Island looked at them and said to me "I could never do that." I understood. It's sad that some people can only make money by selling their bodies on the street, and I'm sure it's very difficult for them. She continued, "It can't be more than 60 degrees out, and look at how short their skirts are." I was about to explain that they probably had other things on their minds, but I decided that it wasn't worth the trouble. Instead, I told her about the inhumane treatment of prisoners in Indonesia.

2 comments:

robkroese said...

You should see the kind of soap they use at Guantanamo.

Morgan said...

Is that still an issue? I thought they could only use Dove after Boumediene v. Bush.